Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Letters to Cleo sings my song.

Here and Now

The comfort of a knowledge of a rise above the sky above
could never parallel the challenge of an acquisition in the
Here and now
Here and now...

************************

I may not have toast and tea, but I do have V-8 and mini-carrots. Got to be close enough. Plus it's more vitaminey...vitaminesque...vita-packed... whatever.

************************

Paula Cole once wondered where all the cowboys had gone to. I'm wanting to know where the muses have danced away to and why. Closed eyes. Holding my breath. Waiting. Wishing. Hoping. Will they come back? Will they inspire?

2 Comments:

Blogger bib said...

hmm and here I am sitting here with my bloody mary and carrots... wondering where all my sanity has gone.

17/11/05 7:38 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Sanity is a nasty thing, B. I try to do as little with it as possible.

17/11/05 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home