Thursday, November 03, 2005

Something old, something new...

This first link is about a year or two old I believe. So if you're into old-skool gaming, you might have already seen it. Nintendo Choir is a fun little selection of music some college-aged group of kids did. And then not to stop there, the video game performance pieces seem to be spreading with Mario Unleashed and Mario Piano( bit lengthy). And then who can forget the awesome sauce Mario Guitar? Along with the copycats Mario Guitar 2 and Mario Guitar 3, one can tell that this is a popular thing. I should point out that all the guitar performances are filled with flubs, but they give it their all and all three are a heck of a lot better than I can do. The last guy is wearing an Allister hoodie, so I'm assuming he's either a fan or in the group itself. And seeing as they do a crappy cover of Fraggle Rock, he would fit in. I could link the video for you, but I took all of ten seconds on Google and didn't find it so you're on your own.

*****************

April the Cat took a month long vacation at Brigette the Nurse's house. Got her back last night (the cat, not the ex). Went by the 'rents house, packed up my gear and came home. Dad is feeling better, a little sore, but in good spirits so that makes me relieved. I had a really good meal/drink/spill food down front of my shirt time with my sisters Tuesday night and Michael West stopped by while we were there. I was, as Linda Richmond would say, a little overklimpt. I will have to visit all the people I haven't had a chance to see in Ada the past two/three months when I go down next.

Also, I think Padre West was mackin' on my sister a little bit. I couldn't tell, as he's that way with EVERY woman. I'd be afraid to leave him in the same room alone with my mother for more than ten minutes for in five months I'll have a new stepdad who is younger than me... ;)

*****************

One last thing. Been off the Metidate for about a week and a half and I can tell a marked improvement on my tics. I talked at length with Paul yesterday about all the shit I've been dealing with the past few weeks and I think he nailed it down. He put into perspective the things I've been having problems with as he's going through them himself in a way, so it was nice to have a like mind on the issue. Anyway, I'm hoping that by Thankgiving I can get the dosage down to where I can see as few tics as possible. For some reason, I've just had an extremely hard time dealing with it the past month. Usually I just grit my teeth and try to deal with it as best as I can but since a little episode last Monday at lunch changed my view on the subject, I've been really hating it. But I rant when I should be doing other things. Only got a three day work week until Saturday night and then I'll be off for another weekend. Time to do laundry, a little cleaning, and seeing as I'm a fat guy so close to lunch, it's time I get to cookin'...

Later gators

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Yes! I had fun with Lil' D and I witnessed just how much bread that kid can put away. I think he put down almost two full rolls, plus his plate of food. Ratio-wise, he ate more that Paul and I did.

3/11/05 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home