Wednesday, January 11, 2006

20 Songs - First lines

Got this idea from Mr. DuVall, but it was fun, and since I like doing fun things it seemed natural to slap one of my own up here. I random through my playlists and post the first line of the lyrics. Your challenge is to see if you know them. No using Google! And some are 'gimmies' but you still have to know who sang it.

1 - "I was caught in the middle of the railroad tracks."
2 - "She turned her nightlight on and blew him a kiss"
3 - "Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say"
4 - "Hey hey mama, said the way you move..."
5 - "She never mentions the word 'addiction', in certain company"
6 - "I need someone, a person to talk to..."
7 - "Golden Brown, textured like sun"
8 - "My name is... Shake-zula, the mic-rulah, the old-skoola..." - Yes, this is on my playlist...
9 - "You look like a perfect fit."
10 - "I took this girl out night, and we left around twelve"
11 - "Am I the only one who gets to make you laugh? Laugh until you cry?"
12 - "Bacon bits and jalapenios on my polish hot dog"
13 - "Tailored suits, chauffeured cars, fine hotels and big cigars"
14 - "Now that I've lost everything to you, and you've broken my heart in two"
15 - "She saw the look in his eyes, n' she knew bettah"
16 - "Anyone's who's ever had a heart, wouldn't turn around and break it"
17 - "I had visions, I was in them, I was looking into the mirror"
18 - "She keeps her Moet et Chandon in A pretty cabinet" (I had to look that up)
19 - "Darling, you've got to let me know..."
20 - "All you've got is this moment, 21st Century yesterday"

Alright, my little sample for driving music on my laptop. Some fun stuff, some nonscense and some that have actual depth to them. Which ones do ya know?

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

You're getting gayer and gayer...

12/1/06 2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home