Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Dead Hookers/Hard Choices/De Nero


Ok, I want to go to Vegas and I don't want to go alone. I also don't want any people with estrogen going with me. If there is any estrogen-bearing folk, I want to meet them there, and hopefully, come back with something only my doctor can get rid of (that's a joke, sit down ladies).

Primarily I'm looking at Mike, Pat and Paul. Adam said he would meet me out there, and maybe around next October I can save enough dough to make it a reality.

Roche? You game? I need something to rival CHUD/ROTK 2003. I wonder what Mr. Brosius is doing these days? Scott do you have his number?

******************************

Also, my dear friend Sean lost a valued pet yesterday. She had serious tumors growing on her and it came down to a very hard choice for him to put his pup down. Nikita had tons of personality, and even though she wasn't the 'cuddliest' dog around, she made up for it in tenacity and attitude. A great dog, and Sean did everything he could to make her last hours comfortable, staying by her side while the medicine stopped her heart.

If you've got a pet, love them while you can. Even the ornery ones. :)

******************************


Ed, this one's for you.

6 Comments:

Blogger Scott Roche said...

"I wonder what Mr. Brosius is doing these days? Scott do you have his number?"

I do. I'd love to post it on the internet so that everyone in the world should call him but I'll shoot him an email abotu this instead. Regarding my own self, it isn't outside the realm of possibility.

25/1/06 7:33 AM  
Blogger Pastoral Urbanite said...

Am I "Mike" or have I been purposely excluded from this testosterone boosting field trip?

25/1/06 8:43 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

If I said "Padre West" I couldn't have made it more clear.
Yes Sir!! If there is ANYBODY I need to experience Vegas with, it's the only man that is capable of making me dress something other than a slob.

And if I'm going to Sin City, I need to be 'money'.

25/1/06 11:13 AM  
Blogger Patrick said...

Plus...I hear they have cigars and liquor there.

26/1/06 2:29 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

I just want to see Penn & Teller, maybe a Cirque du Solei show at the Bellagio and come back several hundred dollars poorer.

If I make it back with any money... tah dah!

26/1/06 1:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

DUDE. That Vegas photo is HIIIIGHlarious!!!

1/2/06 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home