Thursday, January 19, 2006

Answers

In case anybody cared, and I doubt you do, but here are the answers to the 20 songs list.
1 - AC/DC - Thunderstruck
2 - Puffy AmiYumi - She's Joining a Fanclub
3 - My Chemical Romance - "I'm Not OK"
4 - Led Zepplen - Black Dog
5 - Black Crowes - She Talks To Angels
6 - Violent Femmes - Kiss Off
7 - The Stranglers - Golden Brown
8 - Aqua Teen Hunger Force intro
9 - Amiee Mann - Save Me
10 - OAR - Hey Girl
11 - Barenaked Ladies - Am I The Only One
12 - Five Iron Frenzy - Superheros
13 - AC/DC - Money Talks
14 - Cat Stevens - Wild World
15 - Van Halen - Jamie's Cryin'
16 - Cowboy Junkies - Sweet Jane (lyrics by Lou Reed)
17 - Harvey Danger - Flagpole Sittah
18 - Queen - Killer Queen
19 - Clash - Should I Stay or Should I Go
20 - INXS - Need You Tonight

So... yeah. That's about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Hey! I had THREE whole INXS songs in my collection before I met you. And now I have SIX!!

You've doubled the amount of "Kick" in my life. :-)

24/1/06 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home