Friday, October 07, 2005

I got soul but I'm not a soulder

Had breakfast with a few guys from my shift this morning. Got done, gave a pint of blood at the OBI on 81st. I wanted to give RBCP but the woman that does them wasn't in the office today. That's just weird to me, in the Ada office, any person can operate the RBCP and platelet machines, here in Tulsa it's just one person. How screwy is that?

Anyway, I'm 5/8 of the way toward my 3rd gallon. Yay!

In other news, Ed and Emily's baby loves me. And had she the use of both of her arms today, she would have reached out to me. I am just sure of it.

I miss my nieces. I miss Bren and Mar-Bear. I miss David. I miss Sid. I miss Theran. I miss Jaymeson. Feeling home sick for some reason tonight.

Friend Melissa's grandmother passed away yesterday. Happy thoughts and hugs go out to her.

2 Comments:

Blogger bib said...

Jay, Bren, Mar-bear and April all miss you too! April has been walking around my house meowing at the door like "when is he going to be here?" I think you spoiled that cat.

9/10/05 8:42 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

That's kind of odd. Kevin and Melissa's dog Pammy goes nuts whenever I come over. They say she never acts that way with anybody else. Maybe Sean was right about my blood being part gravy.

10/10/05 1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home