Thursday, September 15, 2005

Origami Assassin

Since I've been making the tiny paper cranes, I've been storing them up on the back of the couch. This morning I'm going through my mail and April jumps up and starts biting one of the folded birds with vigor. I missed the best shot as she stopped doing the funny stuff as soon as I got the camera, but proof exists that she has tasted paper...and she likes it.

I'm going to have to put her down now... ;)


And yeah, I feel better after working out. A little goes a long way in raising my spirits.

5 Comments:

Blogger bib said...

awww.. I miss April so much.

15/9/05 5:34 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I like how she's got this look of "WTF?" in the pic.

15/9/05 8:13 PM  
Blogger bib said...

I thought it was more like "touch my origami and die, biznitch!"

15/9/05 9:43 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

She was a little grabby with the paws when I tried to put the ones she knocked off back up there. Little testy, that feline.

15/9/05 10:47 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

You said teste.

16/9/05 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home