Monday, September 19, 2005

Once upon a lifetime only comes around once

This gives me hope for the future. :)

Had a great dinner with Pat tonight, watched Star Trek 3. Came home and had a cigarette while smelling the field of sage just outside my apartment door. Now I'm drinking water while watching cartoons, about to go to bed, just waiting on laundry to be done.

I really enjoy this feeling. It's a mix of 'enjoying the weekend" and "hope for the future" kind of thing going on in my head. I wish this feeling would never go away. But it will, so that's a little sad, but it's also good to know that better times are ahead. Having faith was never a problem for me, it was having to wait while the things I had faith in took effect. heh...

Hey, it's Fullmetal Alchemist! Hooray!

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott Roche said...

If you had "that feeling" all the time it wouldn't be special!

20/9/05 7:18 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Killjoy.

20/9/05 7:43 AM  
Blogger Scott Roche said...

For the last time I didn't kill her, but I know where the body is buried.

20/9/05 1:44 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

Did you realize how utterly GAY those first two sentences sounded?

Damn you, man!

21/9/05 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home