Thursday, September 15, 2005

It's Zack....ZACK!

I think with all this celery and V8 I'm ingesting there's only one thing that can make it worth my while. And that would be a good mix of vodka to go along with it. Hey, if I'm going to forgo donuts and ice cream, why not toast my liver while I'm at it, right?

Those that have heard the above lyric (which is only three people that read this blog) know the genius of that song. Got it stuck in my head for some reason... ;-)

Going to Houston in 2 weeks and 2 days, after that it's another 2 week wait and then I head to New York. I'll be a busy boy in October. Working this Sunday for a co-worker so no Ada trip, which means I won't get to see the new part-time bartender at Papa Gjorgio's. Double damn.

Also, it's only one week until what would have been a my four-year anniversary. But that's been broken, so now September 22nd will just be Neay's birthday.

Lastly, I've got three questions for ya... How do you feel? What do you think? Whatcha gonna do?

Know the answers?

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott Roche said...

How do you feel?

With my hands generally.

What do you think?

Coffee is gooooooood.

Whatcha gonna do?

Surf, drink coffee, give blood.

16/9/05 6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home