Monday, July 12, 2004

Saving lives, one pint at a time

I gave blood today, at the OBI here in Tulsa. I went in with an appointment to give RBCP, but they asked me to give 2RBC. I can't refuse somebody my blood, so I did it. This means I can't donate for another 120 days, but that's just a few days longer than two pints of whole blood. Also, today marked my 2 gallon marker. That means I have given 2 gallons of blood to needy people. Besides the satisfaction of this feeling, I also got two stickers on my shirt, a t-shirt and a hat. What more could a guy want?

Jen and myself are about to go out with some friends to have dinner celebrating both of our birthdays. (Jen's is the 19th of July, fyi) Just sitting here on the couch, watching cartoons, smelling the worst of the worst of dog farts, and waiting for 6 to roll around. Afterwards we're probably going to go hit the theater and see Anchorman. If it's anything like I've heard, it should be good.

A note to Michael West: Thanks for talking to me this morning. It's a shame I didn't know you sooner in my life.
I'm outtie.

-J

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always a pleasure Momotaro... -mwest

12/7/04 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home