Thursday, July 22, 2004

$7000 in little shiney discs...

Go here and see what kind of money I've been waisting since 1998. That was when I bought my first DVD. And since that time it's grown into a very respectable collection I believe. The big problem I have with it is that I tend to buy stuff and then never watch it. Or at least right away. There have been times I have bought a dvd just to have it in my collection, but would never watch it. If you see my Guzzlefish record, you will see just what I mean. How many times can a person watch 'Beyond The Mat' and still find new material to gleen from it?

Today I found myself yelling at the dog. In her face. At full volumn. Lord, I need some time off from my her. I thought that since the dog would be older she would be easier to work with. Not so. She's still a puppy, and as such I do not possess the ability to handle her. I figure when I find myself pleading with the dog, a dog who does not understand English, it's time to do something different.

Right now I'm in a terrible mood, and it's all because of one thing. And if I could fix this one thing, I think my life would be less stressful. It's not the dog, as sometimes the dog is enjoyable. No sir, this one thing is something that I've had to deal with for years, and my patience is wearing thin for this 'thing'. Michael West said I have the 'patience of Job' having to deal with this pain and I'm beginning to think he's right. I've heard of people who were unable to deal with this sort of situation less gracefully than I have. We'll see....

4 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

You're gay, aren't you? That's the "thing"...right?

22/7/04 1:13 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

If I were gay, only my wife would know. And Adam probably... as he could get me the hook up. :)

22/7/04 1:20 AM  
Blogger Patrick said...

I'm as much in the dark. Weird how great secrets are kept from those that care so much...

23/7/04 5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too have been longing for this "thing" although I'm not quite sure it's the same "thing". Does your thing have sprinkles? As far as wasting your money on DVD's is concerned, I think you may as well have wiped your ass with the 35-40 bucks you spent on the Legally Blonde flicks. I thought I knew you....... Legally Blonde?

28/7/04 1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home