Sunday, June 04, 2006

Muskrat Love?

I awoke this sunny Sunday morn
with a personallity that was quite torn
There were twelve seperate little Jays
Why this was, I cannot say.

Each one of me had taken a pill
The results of which made me ill.
The effect was which made me down
Depression had come to make me frown

I turned on my computer, looked for songs
that could cheer me up, that would right my wrongs
I needed some music that could keep it real
"Love Will Keep Us Together" by Captain and Tennile

Some "Tiny Dancer" by Sir Elton John
Fugees "killing me softly with his song"
A little bit of Run DMC, a smidge of BNL
Pixies, White Stripes and a mix by Pharrel

Now I'm whole again, as it is
One last song by the Markie, Biz
"Just a Friend" seems to be our motto
I got nothing that rhymns with that...

...so I bid you all good day!

6 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

...and I'll grill you a fine tom(ah)to.

4/6/06 10:50 AM  
Blogger bib said...

and you can play the lotto...

when I am depressed I eat a lot of chocolatto..

I love a movie with a good plotto..

:)

5/6/06 10:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You should take that little ditty to a rap-off!

10/6/06 5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on now Jay it can't be that bad. If you'll come down here
I'll buy you a beer.
we used to work together here
guess who I am?
it might bring you some cheer!? Or not.

19/6/06 1:24 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Jackie from Smokesignals Inventory?

21/6/06 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guessed it. So what's up? I'm back working for the Chickasaw's here in wonderful Ada.

23/6/06 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home