Saturday, April 01, 2006

Tapioca oozing out...

I had my CCNA bootcamp this past week. We crammed nine days worth of material into five. So needless to say, on the stuff I didn't really get before the class, I really don't have a strong grasp of afterwards. Plus my mind is flayed. MIND FLAYAH! Went out for drinks last night with the girls to decompress, we laughed, we joked, we made cute eyes at our waiter... strike that last one...

Hope to take my CCNA exam on Monday. If not, then it will have to wait a week. 60 questions in 90 minutes. I don't like tests. Despise them really. I asked the course instructor if I could pay him $23 (that's all I had in my wallet) and he could take the test for me. And since I've been the class cutup all week, I was hoping he might go for it just to get me out of the class. Apparently, he was either enjoying my antics or he's got something call morals, as he rejected my offer.

I've had five days of going to bed late and waking up early. I've had a friend in from out of town and we've been having dinner every night, so instead of going home and reviewing like I should have I was out having drinks and flirting at steakhouse waitresses. I didn't feel bad though. NOBODY in our class took their material home and studied it. heh... 15 lazy people... heh.

The place is a pit, my cat is pissed at me for ignoring her for a week and I really really really need to eat something besides restaurant food. I'll talk to you later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Maybe we can grill something this weekend...

1/4/06 7:59 PM  
Blogger Scott Roche said...

Wondered where you had gotten off to.

3/4/06 8:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's nice to get off weeks like that. Take a deep breath. Eat some cereal in your underwear and then do it all over again.

15/4/06 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home