Wednesday, March 08, 2006

More issues than Time/Life

I wrote this big long thing and after reading it, it just didn't agree with me. It's gone. Forever. Much like building a sand castle you know that is just going to be taken out with the tide in the next hour. Like writing things on my banana skins, or small words on a cigarette. Eaten. Smoked. Gone. Discarded or burned away. Forever.

Bleh. I am in a creative slump. I've been thinking about taking up sketching again, and I suppose the best way to do that is to get off my butt and do it. I used to draw everyday and now it's just at work when doodling. And my doodling is horrible.



Time to bust out that charcoal and parchment...

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Burning ink on a cigarette wrapper will give you cancer...

...wait.

9/3/06 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home