Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Saved by a Bonnie lass

I've been in a bit of a downer mood past few days. Just not wanting to do anything but avoid life. I get this way about every Valentine's Day or so and this will last a few weeks and eventually pass. Tonight I got a jumpstart on getting past my blues, talked to Brooke and after a few minutes I was feeling better. I really miss my sisters, I wish we could hang out more often.

I guess after I win the Powerball tonight I should give her some of the winnings... :)

***Update***

I did not win the Powerball tonight. Sorry sis.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sweet brother, thanks!
Call me and let me know when your ready to move, Amy and I will be up to help you get everything ready.
I know, I know.......it's going to take some time :)

Wish you were coming home this weekend, Amy and I could take you out. We all need a night out together......

Not too worried about the winnings bro.

Flax seed should be coming soon.

Take care of you....
Brooke

10/2/06 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home