Sunday, May 14, 2006

To those that we call mom, we salute you!

So, you women that have given birth to us ruddy kids, to those that have wiped away tears, soothed boo-boos with kisses, stayed up late to make 30 cupcakes, talked over coffee about little things, I give many thanks. Just about every woman I know is a mom, and I can tell that it is a thankless, tiring job a lot of the time. And you mothers may not realize it now, but your kid loves you so much.

To Nancy & Shirley, Amy, Brooke, Christy, Christie, Melissa, Stephanie, Erin, Bib, Renee, Amber, Kim, Other Kim, Emily and any other mother that may read this...

Happy Mother's Day!













uh.... I've got this hole in my shirt, could you, if you've got time, do a little sewing? :-D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jay,

This blog is suffering from neglect. Are you too busy giving all your attention to your myspace account??

You probably won't see this anyway.

25/5/06 10:20 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Of course I notice. You never forget your first, and this blog is my baby!!

26/5/06 12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home