Tuesday, June 27, 2006

If it wasn't for Carbon-14, I wouldn't date at all

*meh*

It is truly amazing the amount of cathair that my apartment has accumulated. I can not fathom that my single feline has shed the amount of fur that I have found in the past few days of moving boxes and sheets and oh, what's that under the bed OH MY GOSH THAT'S GROSS kind of stuff.

Woke up this morning with "The Lonely Goatherd" song from Sound of Music in my head.

I want to plug the lastest Fiona Apple CD again. I posted about it some time back and if I wasn't so darn lazy I would link to it, but as such, just Google it. I have been listening to it while getting the remains of the apartment boxed up and I am enjoying it all over again.

One last thing: I need 'window treatments'. Any females want to go shopping? Any gay men want to show me swatches?

5 Comments:

Blogger Scott Roche said...

It's.... ALIIIIIVE!!!!

Wheres' my CD Punky Brewster?

27/6/06 2:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My sinlge feline has shed like 17 felines in her one year of life. They are fur machines.

27/6/06 11:53 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

Try the aluminum foil look. It's effective, and it keeps them pesky aliens and their government braincontrol waves out.

*cue theremin*

28/6/06 10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a shopping maniac...Just say the word and I'm there.

Erin

3/7/06 12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure Patrick would be more than happy to show you some swatches.

23/7/06 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home