Friday, June 08, 2007

Saints A-Fire!

For the first time in seven years, I missed A-Kon this past weekend. I missed it. I missed being with the group. I missed the sushi. God-love me I even missed the smell.

Between bouts of coughing fits (from an as-yet unknown disease) I spent the weekend with the girl and her kid, they got moved in and we spent a good portion of my vacation getting it 'couple-ready'. And it's a good thing too, as I was living in a cave, devoid of light and fresh air. She walks in, she pulls out my vacuum, opens a window or two and Voila! A place I can finally bring people over too! And we did! Carlie's cousin Julie came up with her new beux Lance, spent the day just hanging out. And I wasn't worried about what they thought of my house.


Truly, a woman worth hanging on to.

So I walked into work today, glance up at the television that has Fox News playing. Fox News, the first name in information, a band name for cutting edge info to the masses!! What do I see under the banner of "BREAKING NEWS!"? Paris Hilton is going back to jail. WTF? She goes to jail. Gets out of jail. Goes back to jail. bleh. But giant kudos go to Sarah Silverman for nailing the blonde partygirl to the wall at the 2007 MTV Movie Awards. And it was a twofer! Not only a comment about her going to jail, but also a little jab about her breaking her teeth on penis-shaped jail bars. Zing! The camera cuts to Hilton a few times and while you can see her smile and play it off, the fact that she's shaken is very visible. Tee hee.

Oh yeah, something else of note. I'm not my medications for my TS. That being Tourette's Syndome for those not in the know. The stuff I was one caused me severe depression, so I had to take Lexapro, which helped, but made me a very miserable person to be around. So, I just stopped taking it. Both of them. Been off them for about two months and honestly my tics are about the same. Who knew? :-D

I'm at work, gotta run. Love to all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott Roche said...

It's ALIIIIVE.

So when I come down there next month are you gonna come hang?

13/6/07 12:13 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

It will be on like Donkey Kong.

13/6/07 10:30 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

so did you ever go to school to enter the health care field??

23/10/07 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home