Saturday, February 17, 2007

New cell phone

Got a new phone. It has a camera.

So far, I've taken pictures of various body parts and sent them to coworkers more than anything else. A strange asian man in the drive thru of McD's walking around, a Newcastle Brown delivery truck, my cats in various acts of feline debachary... none of my pics so far are as fun as when sending a coworker a picture of some fleshy bit.

Oh yeah. Ex wife is about to have a kid. Ex girlfriend is getting married.

And what of me? Well I just might be getting hitched myself...

More to come.

5 Comments:

Blogger Scott Roche said...

Wow, your silence was productive. Congratulations.

19/2/07 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which ex-girlfriend is getting married? Brooke

5/3/07 3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who are you marrying? Brigett?

13/3/07 1:36 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Brigette's getting married, and no. not to me. That ship has sailed, but I wish her and Mathboy hope and prosperity for the future.

It's funny though, I don't anybody spells her name right. heh...

13/3/07 2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who are you going to marry?

14/3/07 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home