Sunday, June 13, 2004

At home with the dog

You see, we (my wife and I) have this dog. A beagle to be exact. And she is a perfect angel. For a whole 20 minutes a day. The rest of that, she's a little terror. Whenever I get up from sleeping, or Jen gets home from work, Mandy (the dog) just goes absolutely nuts. She'll get under your feet, the chair, the couch, the coffee table... Generally places she's not supposed to. And she's prone to chew on everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. Fake flowers? Oh yeah, she's chewed them. Wicker chair? You bet. Underside of great-grandmother's chair? You need not ask.

Why do I mention this? I don't know, I guess I need to put something on here. Absolute drival. And that's what this is. Just me babbling. Who knows, maybe I'll having something interesting to say one of these days. But folks, don't look to me for intelligent conversation. I'm the guy that laughs at fart jokes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

So... You actually have the dog at your house now? Can I ride it next time I'm down?

19/6/04 1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home